It is time to celebrate. College is at the threshold of completing glorious 50 years. Jubilees are great occasions to be celebrated recalling the marvelous ways in which the institution has achieved its mission in imparting the education. The institution made a humble beginning in 1971 with handful of students in undergraduate course. Today it has grown leaps and bounds with a whooping 3000 students running undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various streams and occupies a place of pride in this orange city with a recognition as a Centre of Higher Learning and Research in English and Commerce and an accredition of ‘A grade by NAAC with a score of 3.05
Unfortunately, We all are going through an unprecedented global pandemic today. In this tough situation, I express my solidarity with you and your family. Pandemic has also triggered new ways of learning. Today, online learning is the new normal. At Santaji, we use virtual classroom software to host classes remotely while maintaining the functionality available in a traditional classroom environment. College also has a good infrastructure with fully equipped laboratories and our students can enjoy all these once the pandemic subsides and physical classes starts.
We at Santaji not only strive for academic excellence but also emphasize on cocurricular and extracurricular activities. Some of our students are featured in RTMNU merit lists while some have won national and state awards at cultural and sports competitions. Santaji enables students’ progress in an intellectually stimulating environment.
Before closing, I sincerely acknowledge the contributions of my team of dedicated faculty members who have strived hard to make this institution what it is today. They have adapted to distant online mode of teaching confidently and we march ahead successfully
Dr. Priya Dinesh Wanjari
- To be a premier source for education and workforce training
- To facilitate transformation of students into good human beings, responsible citizens and competent professionals
- To strengthen academic practices in terms of assessment and faculty Competence.
- To facilitate effective interactions among faculty and students, and foster networking with alumni, industries, institutions and other stake-holders.
- To cater to the needs of the industry by providing latest technical knowhow through R and D activities, consultancy, partnership with industries.
- To facilitate upgradation of skills of manpower through HRD programmes.
Governing Body Members
President Shri. Dinesh G. Wanjari
Vice-President Shri. Ram G. Wanjari
Secretary Dr. Priya Wanjari
joint Secretary Shri. Yash D. Wanjari
Treasurer Shri. Manohar B. Bute
Member Shri. Dinkarrao Y. Dhoble
Member Shri. Himmat V.Agashe
Member Smt.Roza R. Wanjari
Member Ku. Radhika S. Narke
- S – Sustainability
- A – Accountability
- N – Nobility
- T – Transparency
- A – Adaptability
- J – Justifiability,
- I – Integrity