I am delighted to address all the parents and students of Under-graduate, Post-graduate courses and Research centre. Our College has been placed at ‘A’ grade by NAAC. I thank and congratulate the management, staff and students for this achievement.
Located in the heart of the city, Santaji Mahavidyalaya is the cynosure of all eyes. It gives me immense pleasure to share with you all that after a long journey of this institution, our students strength has come to a whopping 3000 as of date. College has good infrastructure with fully equipped laboratories and puts an emphasis on ICT enabled teaching. The objective of the college is to take the best teaching and learning resources to all, including the most disadvantaged through SWAYAM. Ours is a caring community where the traditional Indian educational values are respected and allowed to exist.
From Santaji College platform, students should be able to look ahead with confidence, skill and positivity, do-able strategies with growth and development and clarity of knowledge. For this, the students must invest all their energy and time with teachers in College who are experienced and dedicated. Our College has the power of bringing smiles on faces of people and impacting the nation through their education towards serving the community.
Dr. Priya Dinesh Wanjari
- To be a premier source for education and workforce training
- To facilitate transformation of students into good human beings, responsible citizens and competent professionals
- To strengthen academic practices in terms of assessment and faculty Competence.
- To facilitate effective interactions among faculty and students, and foster networking with alumni, industries, institutions and other stake-holders.
- To cater to the needs of the industry by providing latest technical knowhow through R and D activities, consultancy, partnership with industries.
- To facilitate upgradation of skills of manpower through HRD programmes.
Governing Body Members (2015-2018)
President Shri. Dinesh G. Wanjari
Vice-President Shri. Ram G. Wanjari
Secretary Dr. Priya Wanjari
Asst. Secretary Shri. Yash D. Wanjari
Treasurer Shri. Manohar B. Bute
Member Shri. Dinkarrao Y. Dhoble
Member Shri. Himmat V.Agashe
Member Smt.Roza R. Wanjari
Member Ku. Radhika S. Narke
- S – Sustainability
- A – Accountability
- N – Nobility
- T – Transparency
- A – Adaptability
- J – Justifiability,
- I – Integrity