Skip to content
Rules and Regulations
- Decision of the Principal shall be final in all the matters related to college.
- Every student should keep the identity card with him/her and should come in uniform. 80% attendance is compulsory in every subject. In case the attendance falls short he/she shall be detained from appearing in University Examination.
- The students must behave politely with the teachers and Non-teaching staff. If any kind of misbehavior or indiscipline is observed on the part of any student, necessary action will be taken against him/her.
- In case of any damage to the college property, he/she will be given time to compensate the loss otherwise admission will be cancelled.
- It is compulsory for the students to appear in all the examinations held during the year.
- They must be present in all functions held in the college especially on Independence Day & Republic Day. Presence on these two days is compulsory.
- They should keep their cycles locked only on college cycle stand. College will not be held responsible in case of theft .
- Trespassing is prohibited. They should not bring the outsiders in the college premises.
- There is a faculty in-Charge for each wing. There is a class guardian for every class. For any kind of problem related to the college the class guardian is to be consulted.