If any incident of ragging comes into the notice of college authorities, the student found involved shall be given an opportunity to offer explanation. If the explanation is not found satisfactory, the authorities can expel the student from the institution.The college has a vigilant Anti-Ragging cell to curb and punish any such activity within the college premises.
Anti Ragging Cell Committee
i. Dr. Priya D. Wanjari, Principal- Chairperson
ii. Dr. Prachi A. Rode, Convener- 9422840806
iii. Dr. Neehal R. Sheikh
iv. Prof. Amit Rehpade
v. Dr. Neerja Haridas
National Anti Ragging Help Line
24×7 Toll Free Number* 1800-180-5522
email support: email@example.com
1. To give wide publicity to the UGC Regulations to curb the menace of Ragging.
2. To organize Awareness Programmes.
3. To ensure that all the Cameras are functioning effectively.
4. To display anti-ragging posters at prominent places.
5. To make students submit online undertaking at www.antiragging.in or www.amanmovement.org
6. To scrutinize and confirm the nature of Complaint
7. To invite those indulging in ragging and the victim to explain their sides.
8. To find amicable solution and ensure that no such incident takes place.
9. To forward, if required, the complaint for further necessary action.